I have a question about how my sewer system is operating.

For system emergencies or concerns contact:



I have a general question about PLAWCS.

For general questions contact:



I have a question about my billing.

For questions about billing, assessments, and payments contact:

Duluth Accounting and Tax Services


PLAWCS Billing Addresses

For Payments:

PO Box 15221, Duluth, MN  55815

For All Other Correspondence/Physical Address:

Canosia Town Hall

4896 Midway Road, Duluth, MN 55811

Additional PeopleService Numbers

Timothy Poulin              218-341-3510 
Chris Schmidt               218-410-0778
Regional Mgr         Paul Christensen          320-420-5367

Please note that the PLAWCS office is staffed part-time. It is best to contact the Clerk via email or phone. The phone is a Google Voice system that will send your call directly to the Clerk's cell phone. If no one answers, please leave a message as it will be transcribed into an email for the Clerk so that she can return your call promptly. 

Contact Us

About     Board of Directors     Meeting Dates     Board Documents     Services     Forms     Billing     Best Practices     Contact Us

© 2019 PLAWCS